RatStop DF Block 50 - for the control of rats and mice
The ready to decoy bait block is the ideal rat bait / mouse bait in humid environment!
The rat bait / mouse bait RatStop DF Block 50 is weather-resistant and water-repellent. The block shape meets the gnawing instinct of rodents. Through the hole, the blocks can be held in place and are thus perfectly suited for monitoring an infestation. To assess the infestation, the blocks are deployed at busy points, such as hiding places or walkways, in bait stations. The large, 100 g blocks are excellent for direct placement in drainage systems. The poison baits contain bitter substances to prevent ingestion by non-target organisms (e.g., children).
Overview of RatStop DF Block 50:
- ready to serve portioned bait block
- blockform stimulates gnawing instinct
- weather-resistent and water-repellent
- for use in hygiena areas and buildings
- against rats: 1 block 100 g every 10 - 20 meters
- against mice: 1 block 20 g every 3 - 5 meters
- Difenacoum 0.05 g / kg
- 125 x 20 g
- 50 x 100 g
- 1x Ratstop DF Block 50
- Use biocidal products with care.
- Read label and product information before use.
- Product with hazardous properties according to ChemVerbotsV. The purchaser must be at least 18 years old. (Proof of competence and identity card required for purchase)
Further information about the manufacturer :
As an international company selling agricultural products, equestrian & pet supplies, work and safety, barn and farm supplies and electric fence assortment, Kerbl is one of the leading wholesalers in the animal breeding and livestock sector. The company can look back on more than 50 years of success. With its roots in livestock husbandry, Kerbl strives to facilitate the daily work of farmers, breeders and animal lovers with new solutions and innovations