Agrarzone Chicken Flap - Automatic opening and closing of chicken doors
With the automatic chicken door, chicken flaps, doors or sliders on poultry houses can be automatically opened and closed depending on the time of day or brightness.
The electronic slider opens and closes your chicken door as needed. The chicken flap opens the vertical gate to your poultry or chicken coop when it gets light and closes it again when it gets dark. In addition, manual operation of the device is also possible. This can be done directly on the device or via manual button. The sensitivity of the integrated twilight switch is easily adjustable, so that unintentional opening is prevented in the event of thunderstorm flashes or near-matched luminaires or hall floodlights.
If an animal is under the pusher during the closing process of the automatic chicken flap, the engine of the chicken door gatekeeper will automatically stop when placed and will continue closing when the animal has cleared.
The function of the Agrarzone Chicken Flap:
The integrated motor of the automatic chicken door is controlled by a twilight switch and thus the opening or closing of a vertical slide is realized by means of a cable pull. In addition, manual operation is possible. The housing of the automatic chicken door is extremely stable and protects the fine electronics from moisture, dirt and sunlight. Slightly protected, the electronic slider, thanks to its extremely durable components, lasts a very long time.
The automatic chicken flap has several functions for opening / closing the flap:
- Light sensor: The chicken flap is controlled by daylight with light sensor.
- Timer: Control of the chicken door is time-dependent. You can differentiate between weekdays and Weekends.
- Manual control: directly on the device or via a connected push-button.
- Automatic Chicken Flap
- Mains operation and battery operation possible
- Daylight-dependent control with light sensor
- Time-dependent control
- Manual control, on the device or via connected push-button
- Control with integrated motor and cable
- Power adapter 230V
- Batteries (4 x AA, already in the device)
- light sensor
- Pulley set (4 pieces)
- operation manual
Assembly of the chicken flap:
The assembly of the electronic chicken door is very simple: first you assemble the slide, pull it into the open position, mount the chicken flap device so that you can connect it through the loop with the slider (rolled cord = delivery state!). Then insert the batteries - done!
Plan the mounting situation and above all the line guidance from the chicken door to the device. Measure the opening of the chicken flap and provide a suitable sliding door with guide rails. Suitable slides and additional pulleys can be found as accessories in our shop.
If you want to supply the automatic chicken door with mains voltage, make sure that a 230 Volt outlet is available nearby. The power supply and the mounting location of the device must be protected against rainfall. The automatic chicken flap is not compatible with valves or flaps that have a self-locking feature.
- Min. Gate weight: 0.5 kg
- Max. Gate weight: 2.5 kg
- Max. Lifting height: 60 cm
- Power supply: 230 Volt mains operation (power supply for 12 Volt operation) or battery operation (4 x AA)
- Automatic chicken door without slider
- Automatic chicken flap with slider 22 x 33 cm (for normal chickens)
- Automatic chicken flap with slide 30 x 40 cm (for normal and larger chickens)
- Automatic chicken flap with slide 43 x 40 cm (suitable for keeping for commercial purposes in accordance with TierschNutztV)